MX Telecom SMS Gateway SMPP Interface
OpenMarket now offers a RESTful and feature-rich
Global SMS API. Compared to the existing MX Telecom APIs, the Global SMS API provides:
- Automated originator selection, which selects the correct short code or VMN for any country or territory
- Our highest level SLA and increased messaging capacity
- Better security through Basic authentication
- A test environment for new and migrating customers
as well as a host of other benefits. While we will continue to support our existing SMS APIs,
we believe that our Global SMS API offers some exciting
features and benefits that you'll want to take advantage of, and future feature development will be focused on the Global SMS API. For more information, see the
Release Note on our Docs and Resources website.
Note that currently the Global SMS API does not support Premium Rate messaging. Existing Premium Rate customers
should continue to use the MX Telecom APIs.
Although the HTTP interface is more popular, some partners prefer to connect
to the MX Telecom SMS Gateway using Logica's SMPP protocol.
- Send and receive Premium and Bulk messages
- Compatible with SMPP 3.3 or 3.4
- Support for multiple binds for redundancy and load-balancing
- Full support for delivery reports