Bulk Operator MMS Service Pricing
The Bulk Operator MMS Service is routed through our direct connections with several UK and Irish mobile networks, offering a complete MMS delivery solution. The following features are included:
- Full MMS capability
- Full originator address/from field substitution
- Delivery reports - currently only available for certain on-net traffic
|Message Volume||Charge per message|
|< 30 KB||< 300 KB|
|0 - 25,000||0.150||0.200|
|25,001 - 100,000||0.145||0.195|
|100,001 - 250,000||0.140||0.190|
|250,001 - 1,000,000||0.135||0.185|
Internetworking fees for messages terminating on Meteor, Vodafone Ireland, O2 Ireland, and 3 Ireland
|Message Size||Internetworking Fee GBP|
|Up to 100 KB||0.10|
|100 KB - 300 KB||0.15|
- Network coverage includes O2, Vodafone, Orange, T-Mobile, 3 and Virgin in the UK and Vodafone, O2, 3 and Meteor in the Republic of Ireland
- No internetworking fees currently apply when sending MMS messages to any UK networks
- Internetworking fees currently apply when sending MMS messages to Irish networks.
- The minimum monthly spend is 200 GBP
- The Charge Per Message is dependent upon the monthly volume of Bulk Operator MMS messages sent in a calendar month.
- Upon reaching the message volume threshold indicated above, the respective per message charges will apply to all MMS traffic.
- While it is possible to send messages greater than 100KB in size, it is only recommended to do when sending to Three or Orange on grounds of handset capability
- Some mobile handsets and networks have a size limit of 30 KB per MMS
- Delivery of MMS messages is dependent on the end user being within network coverage as well as GPRS coverage
- End users must have an MMS-compatible handset to receive messages
For the above Bulk Operator MMS Service:
- No setup fee
- No monthly hosting fees
- The minimum monthly charge covers MMS messages sent within one calendar month of purchase only
- Prices do not include VAT
MX Telecom can set up a Bulk Operator MMS account within a few hours. Once set up, the only costs involved are those of sending MMS messages.
When signing up to a Bulk Operator MMS Service account, MX Telecom will issue a username and password. Although optional, for security reasons MX Telecom recommends that you specify your server's IP addresses, from which MMS sending requests will be accepted. We can also accept HTTPS (SSL) connections for added security.
Please contact MX Telecom to find out more about details of the various levels of support, and extra features that can be incorporated into the MX Telecom MMS Server.